Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at TRANSMART.
Amorphous alloy iron core transformers are transformers made of iron cores made of a new type of magnetically permeable material, amorphous alloys. Amorphous alloys have excellent physical properties, the most important being good magnetism.Therefore, transformers using amorphous alloy iron cores will have more advantages in performance than silicon steel sheets as iron core transformers. Compared with the transformer with silicon steel sheet iron core, the no-load loss of the transformer using amorphous alloy iron core can be reduced by about 75%, and the no-load current is reduced by about 80%. Therefore, the amorphous alloy iron core transformer has a good energy-saving effect. Distribution transformers are particularly suitable for use in rural power grids and places where the load rate is relatively low in developing regions.
The effect of amorphous alloy materials is so good, so more research is needed to develop more amorphous alloy materials suitable for various fields. At present, the Shanghai Iron and Steel Research Institute has made a new breakthrough in the research of amorphous alloy materials. It has been able to spray 140mm wide amorphous iron-based strips. The main characteristics of this amorphous alloy material are:
(1) The thickness of the amorphous alloyed iron chip is extremely thin, only 20-30ftm, and the filling factor is not high, about 0.82.
(2) The allowable magnetic density of amorphous alloy iron core is low. The single-phase transformer is usually 1.3～1.4T, and the three-phase transformer is usually between 1.25 and 1.35T. Therefore, the material restrictions on product design will be very high.
(3) The hardness of amorphous alloys is 5 times that of silicon steel sheets, and it is difficult to process and shear. Therefore, usually transformer manufacturers can only use formed iron cores to manufacture amorphous alloy transformers.
(4) Amorphous alloy core materials are very sensitive to mechanical stress, so both tensile stress and bending stress can affect the magnetic properties of the amorphous alloy. Therefore, in the body structure of the transformer, it is necessary to consider reducing the force of the iron core as much as possible.
(5) The magnetic domain expansion degree of amorphous alloy is about 10% higher than that of silicon steel sheet, and it is not suitable to be over-clamped. Therefore, the noise of amorphous alloy transformer will be higher than that of silicon steel sheet iron core transformer.
The iron core of the three-phase amorphous alloy transformer consists of four frames combined into a structure similar to a three-phase five-column type with staggered iron choke joints. The iron core and the winding have two rectangular cross-sections, but each has its own mechanical support structure.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.