Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at TRANSMART.
Carbon nanotube (CNT), a tubular nano graphite crystal, is a seamless nano tube made of single-layer or multi-layer graphite sheets curled around the central axis at a certain spiral angle. The C of each layer is SP2 hybrid to form a hexagonal plane cylindrical surface. Carbon nanotubes also have the characteristics of naturally produced carbon crystals. Make carbon nanotubes become carbon atomic materials. Science finds nature, and nature verifies science.
Carbon nanotubes were discovered by Japanese scientist Sumio Iijima in 1991. They have excellent field emission properties and are made into cathode display tubes and hydrogen storage materials. In 1992, researchers discovered that carbon nanotubes exhibited the specific conductivity of semiconductors or good conductors depending on the twisted structure of the tube wall; in 1995, scientists studied and confirmed their excellent field emission performance; in 1996, Chinese scientists realized carbon Large-area directional growth of nanotubes; in 1998, researchers used carbon nanotubes as electron tube cathodes; in 1998, scientists used carbon nanotubes to make field-effect transistors that work at room temperature
1. The adsorption performance of carbon nanotubes. Carbon nanotubes have a large ratio, special piping results, and graphite-like gaps between multi-walled carbon nanotubes, making them a potential hydrogen storage material for Z, which plays an important role in fuel cells.
2. The electromagnetic properties of carbon nanotubes. Carbon nanotubes have unique electrical conductivity, high thermal stability and intrinsic mobility. They are larger than the surface and the micropores are concentrated in a certain range, meeting the requirements of ideal supercapacitor electrode materials. The electromagnetic effect of carbon nanotubes also has the specific properties of the positive and negative fields at both ends and the unipolar particles. The former is a composite quantum state, which is used in the life of people who form composite materials in the fifth row below, and the monopolar carbon is the latter. The nature of the particles is that they can form nanowires that can form a particle array that jumps and jumps, and its energy efficiency must have a higher radiation energy.
3. Emission properties of carbon nanotubes. The diameter of single-walled carbon nanotubes is usually several nanometers, the length can reach tens to hundreds of microns, the length diameter ratio is very large, and it has good structural integrity, good conductivity and stable chemical properties. It has the basic structural characteristics of high-performance field emission materials. This high performance is the aggregation of photoelectric atom scattering energy efficiency, which has a certain energy efficiency of cold dark matter.
4. Mechanical properties of carbon nanotubes. Theoretical and experimental studies show that carbon nanotubes have very high strength, and the theoretical value is 100 times that of steel. At the same time, carbon nanotubes have high toughness and softness, and are considered to be the future super fibers. The mechanical concept of carbon nanotubes here refers to the atomic mechanical properties of closed identical particles with the characteristics of a single substance.
5. Chemical properties of carbon nanotubes. Carbon nanotubes have been used to disperse and stabilize nanoscale metal particles. Catalysts obtained from carbon nanotubes can improve the selection of heterogeneous catalysis.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.