Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at TRANSMART.
Common mode inductors and spike suppressors are both in small-signal working conditions. The larger the inductance, the better. The inductance L is proportional to the effective permeability μe. For the same specification of iron core, the higher the μe, the larger the L. Therefore, the use of ultramicrocrystalline alloy materials to make common mode inductor cores can greatly reduce the size of the core, especially for common mode inductor cores under high current and high power conditions. It has a good cost performance and replaces ferrite cores. Generally, the effective permeability of this type of ferrite is about 10,000, while the effective permeability of ultra-microcrystalline alloy μe can be 80 to 100,000. Under the same requirement of inductance, the size of the latter's core is only 1/8 to 1 of the former. /10, the unit price difference between the two is about 4~5 times, and it is obvious that the super-microcrystalline alloy is more competitive. For example, a ** three-phase switching power supply with a working current of 100A, one Φ130×Φ90×Φ30 mm ultra-microcrystalline alloy core replaces four Φ130×Φ70×Φ50 high-performance ferrite cores.
Spike suppressor is a common anti-noise component in switching power supply. The inductor in this device is small in size and large in inductance. Therefore, the core material is required to have high permeability. In the past, Co-based amorphous alloys were used to make Due to the high Co content, high price, and difficult application of such small inductance devices, ultra-microcrystalline ribbons are now used to replace Co-based amorphous alloys to produce such small inductance series iron cores, which greatly reduces the cost.
Compared with ferrite inductors, the advantages of amorphous inductors:
(1) Due to the low power consumption of iron-based nanocrystalline alloys, the allowable working magnetic density is higher than 200mT. The cross-section and volume of the core are reduced, the number of turns of the coil is reduced, and the amount of copper and iron used in the medium and high frequency electronic transformers will be reduced, and the overall cost will be reduced.
(2) The use temperature of iron-based nanocrystalline alloy is high, and medium and high frequency electronic transformers can use electromagnetic wires with high temperature indicators. It can further reduce the volume of the transformer and the amount of copper and iron used.
(3) For high-power, medium- and high-frequency electronic transformers above 1kW, the soft magnetic ferrite has low working magnetic density and large core volume. Under the existing production process conditions, it is difficult to produce large-size cores, with low yield and no cost. Fe-based nanocrystalline alloys are low.
(4) For low-power medium and high-frequency electronic transformers below 20W, the weight and volume of the core itself are not large, and the increased cost of using iron-based nanocrystalline alloys accounts for a small proportion of the overall cost of the core
1. Manufactured with cobalt-based amorphous alloy or iron-based nanocrystalline ribbon
2. High permeability and low coercivity-increase device insertion loss, improve efficiency, and enhance common mode noise suppression effect
3. Good frequency characteristics-good suppression of common mode noise in a wide frequency range
4. Good temperature stability-can work for a long time at -55~130℃
Magnetic properties of ultra-microcrystalline alloy common mode inductors
1: Specific application of amorphous and ultra-microcrystalline common mode inductors:
Common mode inductors made of ultra-microcrystalline alloys are widely used in DC-DC converters, filter resonance suppressors, communication power filters, etc.;
Amorphous common mode inductance: It can achieve constant inductance characteristics and anti-superimposed DC bias ability with low loss through two methods: no air gap and open air gap. Widely used in anti-DC filtering of car audio
2: Electrical characteristics of amorphous and ultra-microcrystalline common-mode inductors:
High magnetic permeability, high saturation magnetic flux density, low eddy current loss, good broadband characteristics and temperature characteristics, etc. These excellent performances reduce the number of coil turns, small size, and high inductance, thus reducing copper loss and reducing winding capacity, so nanometer Jing series EMC common-mode filters show no resonance insertion loss characteristics in a wide frequency range, and can be used as common-mode filter inductors for communication sources, common-mode filters for frequency conversion air conditioners, etc.
【Amorphous magnetic ring】Typical application:
(1) Used in switching power supply for AC filtering and common mode interference suppression inductor core
(2) Used as DC high frequency carrier filter inductor in car audio
(3) Used for power factor correction inductance PFC iron core of frequency conversion air conditioner, anti-EMC circuit common mode inductance magnetic ring, differential mode inductance iron core
(4) Leakage protection coil for water heater to protect personal electric shock, zero sequence current transformer core
(5) Used for measuring current transformer cores of various instruments and meters, and accurately detecting zero-sequence current transformer cores
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.