Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at TRANSMART.
1. According to the number of phases:
1. Single-phase transformer: used for single-phase load and three-phase transformer group.
2. Three-phase transformer: used for voltage rise and fall of three-phase system.
Second, according to the cooling method:
1. Dry-type transformers: rely on air convection to cool naturally or increase fan cooling, which are mainly used for the power consumption of small-capacity transformers such as high-rise buildings, high-speed toll stations, local lighting, and electronic circuits.
2. Oil-immersed transformer: oil is used as the cooling medium, such as oil-immersed self-cooling, oil-immersed air-cooling, oil-immersed cooling, forced oil circulation, etc.
Three, classified by purpose:
1. Power transformer: used for rising and falling voltage of power distribution system.
2. Instrument transformers: measurement such as transformers, converters, meters and relay protection devices.
3. Test transformer: It can generate high voltage and conduct high voltage test on electrical equipment.
4. Special transformers: electric furnace transformers, rectifier transformers, adjusting transformers, electrostatic capacitive transformers, phase-shifting transformers, etc.
Fourth, according to the winding form:
1. Double winding transformer: 2 working voltage levels used to connect the power supply system.
2. Three-winding transformer: generally used in power system regional substations to connect to three voltage levels.
3. Autotransformer: used to connect power systems with different voltages. It can also be used as an ordinary step-up or step-down transformer.
Five, according to the form of iron core:
1. Core transformer: used for high-voltage power transformers.
2. Amorphous alloy transformer: Amorphous alloy iron core transformer is made of new magnetic material, and the no-load current is reduced by about 80%.
3. Shell transformer: used for electric furnace transformers, welding transformers and other high-current special transformer electronic equipment and power transformers such as TVs and radios.
Transformer is a device that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to change AC voltage. Its main components are the primary coil, the secondary coil and the iron core (magnetic core).
The main functions include voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, stability (magnetic saturation transformer), etc. According to the purpose, it is divided into power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace transformers, rectifier transformers, commercial frequency test transformers, transformers, mining transformers, audio transformers, intermediate frequency transformers, high frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers, reactors , Transformers, etc.).
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.