Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at TRANSMART.
1、 Divided by phase number:
1. Single phase transformer: used for single-phase load and three-phase transformer group.
2. Three phase transformer: used for voltage rise and fall of three-phase system.
2、 By cooling method:
1. Dry type transformer: relying on air convection for natural cooling or increasing fan cooling, it is mainly used for power consumption of small capacity transformers such as high-rise buildings, high-speed toll stations, local lighting and electronic circuits.
2. Oil immersed transformer: take oil as the cooling medium, such as oil immersed self cooling, oil immersed air cooling, oil immersed cooling, forced oil circulation, etc.
3、 Classification by purpose:
1. Power transformer: used for rising and falling voltage of distribution system.
2. Instrument transformer: such as measuring transformer, converter, instrument and relay protection device.
3. Test transformer: it can generate high voltage and conduct high voltage test on electrical equipment.
4. Special transformer: electric furnace transformer, rectifier transformer, adjustment transformer, electrostatic capacitance transformer, phase-shifting transformer, etc.
4、 According to winding form:
1 . Double winding transformer: used to connect two working voltage levels of power supply system.
2. Three winding transformer: it is generally used in regional substations of power system to connect three voltage levels.
3. Autotransformer: used to connect power systems with different voltages. It can also be used as an ordinary step-up or step-down transformer.
5、 According to the form of iron core:
1. Core transformer: used for high voltage power transformer.
2. Amorphous alloy transformer: the amorphous alloy iron core transformer is made of new magnetic conducting materials, and the no-load current is reduced by about 80%.
3. Shell transformer: it is used for special transformers for high current such as electric furnace transformer and welding transformer, electronic equipment and power transformers such as TV and radio.
Transformer is a device that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to change AC voltage. Its main components are primary coil, secondary coil and iron core (magnetic core).
The main functions include voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, stability (magnetic saturation transformer), etc. According to the purpose, it is divided into power transformer and special transformer (electric furnace transformer, rectifier transformer, commercial frequency test transformer, transformer, mining transformer, audio transformer, intermediate frequency transformer, high frequency transformer, impulse transformer, instrument transformer, electronic transformer, reactor, transformer, etc.).
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.