Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at TRANSMART.
Characteristics of nanocrystalline materials
Nanocrystalline materials have the advantages of silicon steel, permalloy and ferrite. Namely:
1. High permeability: static initial permeability μ 0 can be as high as 120000 ~ 140000, which is equivalent to permalloy. The permeability of the iron core used in the power transformer is more than 10 times that of ferrite, which greatly reduces the excitation power and improves the efficiency of the transformer.
2. High magnetic induction: saturated magnetic induction BS = 1.2t, twice that of permalloy and 2.5 times that of ferrite. The power density of iron core is large, which can reach 15 kW ~ 20kW / kg.
3. Low loss: in the frequency range of 20kHz ~ 50KHz, it is 1 / 2 ~ 1 / 5 of ferrite to reduce the temperature rise of iron core.
4. High Curie temperature: the Curie temperature of nanocrystalline materials is 570 ℃, and the Curie temperature of ferrite is only 180 ℃ ~ 200 ℃.
Due to the above advantages, the transformer made of nanocrystals is applied to the inverter power supply, which plays a great role in improving the reliability of the power supply:
1. Low loss and low temperature rise of transformer. The long-term practical use of a large number of users has proved that the temperature rise of nanocrystalline transformer is far lower than that of IGBT tube.
2. The iron core has high permeability, reduces the excitation power, reduces the copper loss and improves the efficiency of the transformer. The primary inductance of the transformer is large, which reduces the impact of current on IGBT tube when switching.
3. High working magnetic induction and high power density, up to 15kw / kg. The volume of the iron core is reduced. In particular, the volume of high-power inverter power supply is reduced, which increases the space in the chassis and is conducive to the heat dissipation of IGBT pipes.
4. The transformer has strong overload capacity. Since the working magnetic induction is about 40% of the saturated magnetic induction, when overload occurs, only SF heat is generated by the magnetic induction, and IGBT pipes will not be damaged due to core saturation.
5. The Curie temperature of nanocrystalline materials is high. Assuming that the temperature reaches more than 100 ℃, the ferrite transformer can no longer work, and the nanocrystalline transformer can work normally.
These advantages of nanocrystalline have been recognized and adopted by more and more power supply manufacturers. A number of domestic manufacturers have adopted nanocrystalline iron core and applied it for many years. More and more manufacturers began to use it. At present, it has been widely used in inverter welding machine, communication power supply, electroplating electrolytic power supply, induction heating power supply, charging power supply and other fields, and will increase significantly in the next few years.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.