Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at TRANSMART.
With the rapid development of the electronic information industry, the three main markets for high-frequency switching power supplies: communications, computers and consumer electronics will also develop rapidly. Whether it is AC/DC or DC/DC power supply, in addition to power transistors, main transformers, chokes and other inductors (such as anti-noise filters) made of high-performance magnetic materials are extremely important components, and their magnetic properties And size is directly related to the conversion power and power density of the power supply.
The ribbon thickness and resistivity of amorphous nanocrystalline soft magnetic alloy materials determine that the best application frequency range is the KHz frequency band, which coincides with the current high-frequency switching power supply frequency band. Therefore, the high-frequency switching power supply uses amorphous nanocrystalline alloy magnetic devices. Research, development and application work is very active. Over the years, we have not only researched and developed a variety of specifications of amorphous nanocrystalline alloy O-type, C-type, CD-type and other switching power supply power transformer cores, which are used in intermediate frequency power supplies, inverter power supplies, program-controlled switches and inverter welding machine power supplies. Transformers, etc., and adjust their soft magnetic characteristics through heat treatment methods, processes and processing technologies, and developed a series of inductive cores with effective permeability µe ranging from tens to tens of thousands to meet another important category of high-frequency switching power supplies. Magnetic devices-inductance characteristics are required, especially various inductance devices for high-frequency, high-power, and high-current switching power supplies. The successful application of these high-tech products not only improves the technical level and production capacity of amorphous nanocrystalline alloy materials and devices, but also promotes the development of amorphous industrialization.
With the widespread application of high-frequency technology, people are paying more and more attention to electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), noise pollution and other issues. Anti-EMI technology has now become a new technology and a new industry, and it is more urgent to solve the electromagnetic compatibility of electronic equipment. Various magnetic devices such as anti-electromagnetic interference and noise suppression are widely used. One of the key components of these devices is the inductance device.
We use the performance characteristics of amorphous and nanocrystalline alloy materials and combine the work foundation of predecessors to research, develop and apply amorphous nanocrystalline alloy material series inductance devices. We have not only carried out the more mature transverse field annealing method and amorphous nanocrystalline with air gap The work of inductor cores, and the first domestic research and development of iron-based nanocrystalline alloy magnetic powder cores and iron-based amorphous non-gap wide constant conductivity products have achieved good application effects and have now formed effective magnetic permeability. µe series inductor core products ranging from tens to tens of thousands to meet the needs of different users.
Common mode inductance and saturable inductance, etc.
Common mode inductance, saturable inductance, and spike suppressor are all in small-signal working conditions, and the larger the inductance, the better. According to L=0.4πµeN2Se/100×l(µH) where: µe: effective permeability S: effective cross-sectional area (cm2) N: number of winding turns.
l: Average magnetic circuit length (cm) It can be seen that the higher the effective permeability µe of the magnetic core of the same size, the greater the inductance, so the common mode inductance, saturable inductance and spike suppression made of amorphous nanocrystalline alloy It has the following performance characteristics:
1. The effective permeability is high, the inductance is large, and the volume is small;
2. Low coercive force and low loss;
3. The number of winding turns is small, and the distributed capacitance is small;
4. High saturation magnetic induction, good effect of dealing with noise spikes;
5. High Curie point and good temperature stability;
6. Good frequency characteristics; the high permeability of amorphous nanocrystalline alloys can greatly reduce the core size of common mode inductances and spike suppressors, especially in high-current and high-power applications, use this type of alloy as Common-mode inductor cores have a good cost performance. Even if compared with cheap high-performance ferrite, it is not inferior. Generally, the permeability of this type of ferrite is about 10,000, while the permeability of iron-based nanocrystalline alloys can generally reach 80,000 to 120,000. Under the requirement of inductance, the magnetic core size of the latter is only 1/8~1/10 of the former, and the price difference between the two is about 6 times. Obviously, the iron-based nanocrystalline alloy has certain competitiveness. For example, in a military three-phase switching power supply, the working current is 100A, and one φ130×φ90×30mm conventional microcrystalline alloy core replaces four φ130×φ70×50mm high-performance ferrite cores, and it has certain performance. Surplus. Due to the wide application of switching power supply technology, anti-electromagnetic interference common mode inductance has been an indispensable device in many electronic equipment. In addition to considering the 50Hz power frequency, it also has certain requirements for high-frequency performance. The use of high magnetic permeability Low-rate Br amorphous nanocrystalline materials will be the best choice for this type of inductance device.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.