1. According to the number of phases: 1. Single-phase transformer: used for single-phase load and three-phase transformer group. 2. Three-phase transformer: used for voltage rise and fall of three-phase system.
Second, according to the cooling method: 1. Dry-type transformer: relying on air convection natural cooling or adding fan cooling, mainly used for power consumption of small-capacity transformers such as high-rise buildings, high-speed toll stations, local lighting, and electronic circuits. 2. Oil-immersed transformer: Oil is used as the cooling medium, such as oil-immersed self-cooling, oil-immersed air-cooled, oil-immersed cooling, forced oil circulation, etc.
3. Classification by use:
1. Power transformer: used for rising and falling voltage of power distribution system.
2. Instrument transformer: measurement such as transformers, current transformers, instruments and relay protection devices.
3. Test transformer: It can generate high voltage and conduct high voltage test on electrical equipment.
4. Special transformers: electric furnace transformers, rectifier transformers, adjusting transformers, electrostatic capacitive transformers, phase-shifting transformers, etc.
Fourth, according to the winding form:
1. Double winding transformer: 2 working voltage levels used to connect the power supply system.
2. Three-winding transformer: generally used in substations in the power system area, connecting three voltage levels.
3. Autotransformer: used to connect power systems of different voltages. It can also be used as an ordinary step-up or step-down transformer.
5. According to the form of iron core: 1. Core type transformer: power transformer for high voltage. 2. Amorphous alloy transformer: The amorphous alloy iron core transformer is made of a new type of magnetically conductive material, and the no-load current is reduced by about 80%. 3. Shell transformer: used for special transformers for electric furnace transformers, welding transformers and other special transformers for electronic equipment and power transformers such as TV and radio. A transformer is a device that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to change the AC voltage. Its main components are primary coil, secondary coil and iron core (magnetic core). The main functions include voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, stabilization (magnetic saturation transformer), etc. According to the application, it is divided into power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace transformers, rectifier transformers, commercial frequency test transformers, transformers, mining transformers, audio transformers, intermediate frequency transformers, high frequency transformers, impulse transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers
, reactors , transformer, etc.).
Transmart Industrial Limited are maintaining a consistent bottom-line profit and that you've shown steady growth over the past few years.
Are you interested in buying ? We also have all kinds of in offer. Visit Transmart Soft Magnetic Material
s to know more and order, we have them at pocket friendly prices.
The best way to determine the ideal strategy of nanocrystalline cores is to continually test and refine your selling and marketing tactics.